Supply facility maintenance
For stable operation of the main piping of 4,790km and 397 supply stations for nationwide supply of natural gas, 9 piping branches, 12 offices and 14 branch offices are operated and run in 24-hour emergency-ready system.
- 1Inspection and maintenance of machines, electricity, telecommunication, relay, measuring and calculating facilities in nationwide natural gas supply facilities and supplemental facilities
- 2Inspection and maintenance of the central command room and local control rooms
- 3Disassembly, inspection and maintenance of main facilities
- 4Recovery when emergency
Piping and offices
[Unit: km, office]
|Category||Supply piping(km)||Supply office(the number of offices)|
|Rated voltage control||Blocking control||Block valve||Total|
|Category||Gas filter||Gas heater||Monostat||Measuring facility|
- [Gas filter] Gas filtering facility to prevent damage on the facilities including monostat and flowmeter caused by foreign substances in the transported gas .
- [Gas heater] Facility for heating the transported gas to prevent change of gas condition due to temperature drop when reducing pressure through monostat; and to prevent damage on other devices and piping at low temperature
- [Monostat] Facility to reduce preset pressure of the transported high pressure gas
- [Measuring facility] Facility to measure gas flow supplied to the customers.